For more than 70 years, HPS has been serving the needs of its Members.
No matter the size of your organization, or how long you’ve been affiliated with us, you receive the same unwavering, impeccable service as every other Member.
Because, simply: Members First.
Email [email protected] to discuss next steps.
HPS is a group purchasing organization that serves more than 4,300 Members across 33 states.
Our Mission is to help our Members fulfill their Missions.
And while doing so, help strengthen communities.
Our Members have a direct impact on the communities they serve, from hospitals to senior living facilities to schools to camps and many, many more.
Our friends, our families, our partners all live in these communities. So for us, Members First actually means something.
We have a simple strategy: We focus on concerns that are important to our Members’ success.
Specifically, our offerings help address:
- Financial Viability – saving you money, time, resources, effort and frustration
- Regulatory Compliance – helping you meet all levels of regulation plus your organization’s own internal targets
- Client Participation – ensuring the needs of those you serve—residents, students, patients, campers, etc.—are met in impressive ways
- Staff Efficiency – allowing your staff to work more efficiently while providing a higher level of satisfaction to your clients and other owners
Bottom line: HPS Members enjoy:
- access to about 160 HPS-vetted contracts with companies for essentially everything they need to run their organizations
- steep discounts on furniture, finishes and equipment from more than 800 top-tier manufacturers—we support you from initial inquiry to installation
- technology tools to help you analyze your business spend and make data-driven decisions and more
We are as transparent as glass. When it comes to your membership, we track purchases and rebates, and provide reporting by facility. With HPS, you will always understand the cost vs. benefits in all aspects of your Membership.
Want to know how much you can save right now on the products you want? We’ll compare your spend with our program – apples-to-apples – and show you the real savings.
Want to confirm those savings in a year? Just ask for an audit. We put Members First – including your confidence in what we offer.
- are governed by a Member-driven Board of Mangers
- are operated by Member-driven Advisory Committees—fully transparent contracting process
- publish contract terms and pricing online
- make available procurement documents online
- have rebate payments made directly to the Members
We offer more than incredible pricing on the products you need, we stand with you in helping you better manage your operations with technology exclusive to HPS Members.
We help you dive into the details—and surface with directions and results.
Our technology solutions include:
Contract Analysis Tool
Your real-time purchase history through our distribution contracts provides analytical tools to assist in cost control, budget development and suggested purchasing changes to bolster your bottom line.
Purchasing tool that allows you to efficiently manage you POs, invoices and supplier payments all in one platform – from procurement to payment.
No one else has anything as robust as this tool, which assists schools in creating recipes, building cycle menus, tracking 6-cent certification, and more, while sharing menus with peers.
To help you get the absolute most value from your HPS membership, we strive to build a strong collaborative relationship.
We listen to you. We hear your needs.
We talk with you, through our periodicals, website, emails and Region Managers—we want to make sure you are aware of everything new with HPS.
And we’re everywhere you need us to be…
- Networking Meetings & Lunches
- State Conferences
- Trade Associations
- Member On-site Meetings
- Annual Business Reviews
- HPS-hosted Vendor-Partner Webinars
- Virtual Meetings
- Committee Meetings
- Annual Meetings
- Trade Shows
- Food Shows
- National Conferences
HPS Promise Regarding Email
But, of course, Members First. We go to great lengths to be respectful of your time. In fact, our HPS Promise Regarding Email clearly commits us to only sending information we believe is relevant and beneficial to you.