COMING THIS FALL
HPS is excited to announce its new Menu Planner, which is slated to be released in the fall of 2017 as another value-added HPS resource!
Some may call it a Cycle Menu System. Others may call it a Nutritional Tracker. Still some may refer to it as a way to share with parents and students what’s for lunch today. Go ahead and call it all that, because you won’t be wrong!
OUR MENU PLANNER DOES ALL THAT AND MUCH MORE
Driven by input from our Members, our Menu Planner is designed to deliver to our Members in the educational field a single, easy-to-use tool that will help them meet all that is required of them from the district level all the way to the USDA.
This new, easy-to-use tool will be provided through your HPS membership. We believe our Menu Planner will exceed all of your expectations!
Members: Watch for more details in the Bottom Line magazine, Monthly Report eBlast, our website and from your region manager.
Our Menu Planner is unmatched by anything on the market today. Some of its features include:
- Creating and sharing meal plans and recipes
- Tracking nutritional values of individual food, meals and meal plans to meet USDA standards
- Accessing recipes from vendors and the USDA
- Tracking allergen information
- Tracking cost per meal
- Maintaining production records
- Tracking inventory records
- Tracking 6 Cent Certification compliance
- Generating required government reporting forms
- Publishing menus for students and parents (online and phone app)
- Allowing parents to manage recipes, plan family meals, and create personal shopping lists