CONTRACT DECISION MAKERS
All HPS contract decisions, including recommendations for bidding and negotiations and contract awards, are made by 10 different advisory committees, which are made up of volunteer Members.
- College & University Purchasing Advisory Committee
- Engineers Advisory Committee
- Food Service Administrators Advisory Committee
- Illinois & Wisconsin School Food Purchasing Advisory Committee
- Indiana School Food Purchasing Advisory Committee
- Kentucky & Tennessee School Food Purchasing Advisory Committee
- Ohio School Food Purchasing Advisory Committee
- School Food Purchasing Advisory Committee
- Technical Advisory Committee
- West Virginia & Pennsylvania School Food Purchasing Advisory Committee
The committee network, representing professionals from all areas within HPS Member facilities, takes a proactive role in ensuring each of our contracts has the best pricing and offerings available to our Members.
Each of the HPS advisory committees meet approximately three to four times per year at either the HPS office, a Member facility or via a conference call.
“HPS is providing us with an invaluable service, which has resulted in increased efficiency and lower food, supplies, and equipment prices. Their website contains all the information we need in managing our commodity food dollars and our budget, I would recommend HPS to any school food service program.”
Jackie Rohr, R.D., L.D., Nutrition Services Supervisor, Parma City School District, Parma, Ohio