Exclusive Member-only Tool
WHAT IS THE MENU PLANNER?
Some may call it a Cycle Menu System. Others may call it a Nutritional Tracker. Still some may refer to it as a way to share with parents and students what’s for lunch today. Go ahead and call it all that, because you won’t be wrong!
Driven by input from our Members, our Menu Planner is designed to deliver to our Members in the educational field a single, easy-to-use tool that will help them meet all that is required of them from the district level all the way to the USDA.
This proprietary, easy-to-use, and always-growing tool is provided through your HPS membership. It is even integrated with our Contract Analysis Tool to help you keep your spend on program, resulting in even greater savings.
Its sharing tool offers exposure to a variety of recipes/menus along with other recipe data sources. It provides work-share options inside the district and neighboring districts, allowing people to work together entering recipes.
Our Menu Planner has exceeded all of our Food Service Director Members' expectations!
Some of its features include:
- Creating cycle menus
- Creating and sharing meal plans and recipes
- Tracking nutritional values of individual food, meals and meal plans to meet USDA standards
- Calculating meal costs
- Accessing recipes from vendors and the USDA
- Monitoring available allergen information when available
- Maintaining production records
- Tracking 6 Cent Certification compliance
- Generating required government reporting forms
- Publishing menus for students and parents
Check out our Menu Planner brochure for more details.