SIGN UP TODAY!
The time has come!
You can now begin using the HPS Menu Planner in its final Pilot stage!
READY TO GET STARTED?
WHAT IS THE MENU PLANNER?
Some may call it a Cycle Menu System. Others may call it a Nutritional Tracker. Still some may refer to it as a way to share with parents and students what’s for lunch today. Go ahead and call it all that, because you won’t be wrong!
Driven by input from our Members, our Menu Planner is designed to deliver to our Members in the educational field a single, easy-to-use tool that will help them meet all that is required of them from the district level all the way to the USDA.
This new, easy-to-use tool will be provided through your HPS membership. We believe our Menu Planner will exceed all of your expectations!
Some of its features include:
- Creating and sharing meal plans and recipes
- Tracking nutritional values of individual food, meals and meal plans to meet USDA standards
- Accessing recipes from vendors and the USDA
- Tracking allergen information when available
- Maintaining production records
- Tracking 6 Cent Certification compliance
- Generating required government reporting forms
- Publishing menus for students and parents
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org